Je suis Pandu Truhandito
My name is Pandu Truhandito. You can call me Pandu. I studied Cognitive Science in University of Toronto. So if you find me weird at times or you’ve been wondering about it, now you know.
I used to blog at pandutruhandito.com, but stopped and the domain’s dead now. Check out my classy “I’m back" post. Yes dude, classy.
I have been in the digital marketing industry for more than 4 years where I have gained significant experience in web analytics, ppc advertising, conversion optimization, social media marketing & email marketing and extensive understanding in search engine optimization. I am always interested in creative campaigns.
- More about me on id.linkedin.com/in/pandutruhandito/
- VP of Digital Marketing, Research & Development, Growmint Digital Agency
- Marketing Manager, LivingSocial Indonesia
- Digital Strategist, Ajita.co.id
- Head of Online Marketing, Futures Galleria
I was once obsessed with data and analytics.. Until I figured that I really am obsessed with “what is right” instead. The “why”.
Data and analytics are just means to the very truth. The truth is often a very simple, basic fundamental law of nature hidden beneath rubbles of convoluted human rationale and opinion. It’s our task to uncover it. And data, gives us the fact, not opinion. Don’t dirty the data with convolution, cross-refer the fact to human nature, lo and behold, the truth.
- Social Media Panelist in “Customer Interaction Indonesia” Conference by Frost and Sullivan
- Wrote “Business Driven Websites” for Versus magazine 9th edition, May-June 2010
- Presented in FOWAB: Web Analytics and its implication for Indonesian Web Industry
Some of you have asked me, “what are you doing now that you’ve left Dealkeren/LivingSocial?”. I:
- am building my own startups. There’s one in a slow but steady progress.
- am the President of Folio.co.id (my brand new startup)
- am the Strategic Director of Urbansosial.com (an agency formed by a friend).
- am an online marketing consultant for LivingSocial Indonesia.
- am helping non-profits around the world by improving their online efforts better. I do that through mentorship in Analysis Exchange.
- writing this blog. Hopefully this one will last forever. I know writing is good for me, but keeping the consistent will to keep writing is not easy
- and of course, get closer to the Lord
Do you have any suggestions for other things you feel I can contribute to? Feel free to shoot me up.
This blog will contain many things around my life including but not limited to: online marketing, ppc advertising, hamster, web analytics, social media marketing, psychology, conversion optimization, creative campaign, philosophy & life, epistemology, business, finance and Jesus, the Bible & God (not in the metaphysical sense).
The blog posts are undoubtedly shaped by these amazing people who have influenced me. Check’em out!
Oh and the content may sometimes be direct and explicit :)
If you like this blog and would like regular update, here’s the RSS: http://pandutruhandito.tumblr.com/rss
You can connect to me on: